Marriott has started its Black Friday sale, which is valid for stays in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Book by November 30
- Stay by January 10, 2021
- 40% off best flexible rate at participating hotels
- Certain brands, including Ritz Carlton, St Regis, Luxury Collection and Design hotels are excluded
- Some hotels may only have availability for weekend stays
You could search on Marriott’s homepage as usual with code QRI to filter the results.
I was shocked when I saw the stay-by date – what the hell is in their mind to think that people would rush to travel in the next six weeks, with the pandemic still going so strong?
Here are some example rates in London:
- W London – £213
- London Marriott Hotel County Hall – £189
- JW Marriott Grosvenor House London – £219
- Residence Inn London Bridge – £83
- London Marriott Hotel Kensington – £113
To be honest they don’t look 40% off to me – the hotels might have adjusted their best flexible rates in time for the promotion.